A STRATEGIC VISION
The expertise of Wellstein Mora Rodriguez International (WMR) allows it to offer to its clients a global vision of business law. The competencies of the lawyers of WMR permit the determination of the needs and objectives of its clients as well as their achievement.
Whether it be the creation or the acquisition of a business enterprise, its restructuring, its international development, or the negotiation of contracts, WMR will be able to propose ideal strategies for the plans of each client.
WMR will intervene in order to determine what is needed and the appropriate business strategy. We are prepared to discuss a variety of fee structures in order to accommodate the needs of our clients.
The lawyers at WMR are able to give counsel and practical assistance, whether it be at the beginning or the acquisition of a business enterprise, or during a period of growth on the local or international market, or at the time of its sale or its transfer.
Our lawyers can also give you counsel and represent you in relation to the following matters:
- Business start-ups
- Incorporation and organisation of business corporations
- Incorporation and organisation of not-for-profit corporations
- Shareholder’s agreements
- The preparation of minutes and other corporate services
- Commercial transactions (sale, partnership, distribution, manufacturing)
- Business and project financing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate reorganizations
- International commercial agreements and cross-border transactions
- Confidentiality and information protection
- The transfer and purchase of enterprises
- Commercial leases
- Franchise agreements
- Invitations to tender
- Labor and employment law
- Intellectual property
- Licensing agreements
- Conformity to by-laws
- Liquor permits
- Municipal permits
- Administrative authorisations
A FEE STRUCTURE BASED ON VALUE
In the area of fees, we favor a pragmatic approach adapted to the commercial reality of our clients. We are open to creative and flexible fee structures based on the value of the results obtained rather than on the number of hours that our lawyers have consecrated to each task. Our fee structures can combine elements of fixed cost with other options which will favor the efficiency of the results for the client.